* Refuel trucks and add fluids, as needed
* Ensure compliance with company policies, safety and maintenance procedures
* Complete any needed reports for defective equipment
* Transport loads to disposal sites
* Drive trucks along pre-established pick-up locations
* Operate hydraulic lifting devices to empty truck; attach hooks to receptacles
* Communicate with dispatchers concerning delays, unsafe routes, accidents, equipment breakdowns
* Keep informed of weather conditions
Join our talent community to stay up-to-date with Advanced Disposal as a potential employer and to receive job alerts.
Never imagined yourself working for a waste services company? You might be surprised how rewarding it is. Just take a walk through our offices or garages, and you’ll be greeted by friendly, passionate team members who are more than happy to talk your ear off about trash.
Why? Because we treat our team members right.