Our Client, a World Leader in their Industry has an opening for an experienced TEST LAB SOFTWARE ENGINEER in Kalamazoo, MI. Accepting no less than the absolute best, this company has climbed to the top, gaining a reputation for both excellence and satisfaction. Working at this company will give you the opportunity to work with some of the top technical professionals in the industry who are bringing cutting-edge products to forefront. Offering results-driven people a place where they can truly make a difference on a daily basis, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss!
The experienced TEST LAB SOFTWARE ENGINEER will be responsible for project management, design, automation, and team collaboration across multiple products and technologies.
Day-to-Day Duties May Include:
· Designing advanced test systems and methods supporting product development, including design of automated electro mechanical systems
· Partneingr with product teams to build and execute comprehensive test plans, including coordination of outsourced testing with 3rd party labs when necessary
· Build testing capability by investigating and implementing advancements in statistical techniques, test methods, control systems, data acquisition, analytics, or software testing automation
· Building relationships with Test Lab, R&D, Quality, and Regulatory teams through project activities to deliver results
· Consulting as a subject matter expert across the organization regarding software test methods, software lifecycle, industry standards, reliability tools, data acquisition, and other test technologies
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer, Software or Electrical Engineering or related engineering or science degree
· 4+ years’ experience either operating data acquisition and creating test control systems, coding in LabVIEW, coding in Python, or developing embedded systems
· Proven expertise with LabVIEW, Python, C, or MATLAB, and an understanding and use of analytical methods/tools for analyzing software platforms
· Experience with Test Stand or Veristand preferred
· Experience with validation and verification preferred
· Must be able to work in the US without sponsorship
Interested Candidates please send your resume in WORD format to email@example.com.
For other exciting career opportunities at JBL Resources, please visit our website: www.jblresources.com. JBL Resources is proud to have earned the reputation of being a premier provider of top talent professionals in the fields of engineering, human resources, logistics, operations, and supply chain management. As specialists in both permanent placement and contract services, our mission is to help companies and individuals become all they were created to be.
**JBL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and E-Verify Company
JBL Resources has earned the reputation of being the chosen provider of top talent professionals to the most respected companies and organizations. Founded in 2003 by Ross Engelkes, a 22+ year expert in the recruiting and consulting industries, JBL Resources has impacted countless companies and people nationwide within manufacturing industries through the passion and commitment of the entire JBL team. Using a consultative approach along with an attitude of humility, JBL strives to positively impact our clients’ organizations through relationship and professionalism. JBL offers opportunities in contract and permanent placement within the specialties of engineering, human resources, logistics, management/operations and supply chain management. We have many roles available in the medical device, automotive and pharmaceutical manufacturing industries. Our mission is to help people and employers (companies) become all that they were created to be. Let the experts in employment work for you!!