Purpose, Scope, & Dimension of Job:
The Project Coordinator is responsible for managing an installation job from start to finish. The Project Coordinator keeps in touch with both the customer as well as the installer to ensure project milestones are occurring timely and accurately. The ideal candidate would possess strong organizational and communication skills, as well as quick problem-solving skills.
Essential Duties/Major Accountability:
1. Communicating with customer¿s and installation crews to schedule milestones in an installation project
2. Maintains communications with the customer via phone and/or email to discuss how the installation process is going and acting as the key contact for the customer in regards to the entire job installation process
3. Inform customer of additional work needed which could increase the price
4. Entering notes into a customer¿s system-based profile whenever a change happens during the installation process from start to finish
5. Reviews photos taken by an installer to determine if job specification changes have been made, and if there are any issues that need to be reported
6. Problem solves and manages customer complaints when issues arise
7. Ensures the installation job is completed to the customer¿s satisfaction before closing out the job
Minimum Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
1. High-School Diploma or GED
2. Minimum of one year of professional administrative work experience
3. Minimum of one year of customer service experience
4. Basic math skills, must have the ability to calculate job costs
5. Basic computer skills, including familiarity with MS Office
6. Excellent communication skills; must be able to clearly communicate process expectations to customers
7. Excellent customer service skills; must be able to maintain professionalism and handle irate customers skillfully and tactfully
8. Great organizational skills
9. Able to multi-task
10. Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team
11. Problem solving abilities; must have the ability to use sound judgement to resolve issues and make suggestions on how to solve a problem
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
1. Some college preferred
2. Experience in project coordination or management
3. Experience in the home improvement industry
1. Must be able to remain in a stationary position for prolonged periods
2. Requires the ability to move about inside the office
3. Must be able to move items weighing up to 25 pounds
4. Must be able to communicate effectively with staff, customers, vendors, and the public
5. Constantly operates a computer and other office equipment such as a calculator, copy machine and computer printer
Full-time, 40 hours per week/52 weeks per year. Standard hours may vary, but typical shifts may be M ¿ F, 8:00 - 5:00, 9:00 - 6:00 or 10:00 - 7:00. However, due to cyclical nature of position, some overtime, including evening and weekend hours, may be required to complete projects under deadlines.
At Kelly, we connect great people with great companies.
We’re a leading advocate for nontraditional, independent workstyles, and we believe in the flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities they allow. That’s because the fear of getting “stuck” in a job is real. The reality of traditional work arrangements no longer fit the needs—or wants—of the evolving workforce, which is increasingly looking for ways to fit work into life.
We’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. Our employment opportunities span a wide variety of industries, companies, and locations around the world. Whether you’re looking for a temporary or contract position that fits your lifestyle, a project that leads to longer-term employment, or the full-time job of your dreams, Kelly can help you find what’s next for your career.
Connecting talented people to companies in need of their skills is at the very heart of what we do. That’s because in a world where nothing is permanent, job seekers and employers are continually asking, “What’s next?”
The next chapter in life and quest for advancement means careers are continually in motion. The next business strategy and journey for growth means employers are continually evaluating their workforce effectiveness. At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next for job seekers and employers.
People today are choosing to work in independent ways—temporary, contract, freelance, and as gig workers—to gain experience, advance their careers, and achieve flexibility to pursue their passions. For employers, the task then becomes embracing this modern world of work and rethinking their talent strategy to harness the potential of all workers and work styles and their value in the workplace.
We help people ditch the script on the old ways of thinking and make the people-work connections that enable the growth job seekers and employers are striving for.
Providing specialty services
We’re proud to be a global specialty talent solutions provider to meet the needs of job seekers and employers.
Office and Light Industrial
Managed Service Provider And More
The people of Kelly—those working internally, behind the scenes to make it all happen—are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping others create better futures and helping companies compete, prosper, and grow. That’s because the work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters.
So for the workers and companies who are always in pursuit of what’s next, we’re right there with you, writing the story of work together. Because what’s next is what matters. And what’s next is what we’re all about.