Performance Driven Workforce is currently seeking test drivers for part-time driving opportunities in the Auburn Hills, MI. area. The ideal candidate will possess 2 years of US driving experience with a valid license and a good driving record.
Responsibilities of Drivers:
• Drive pre-production vehicles for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier.
• Evaluate pre-production vehicles part time, providing feedback on issues, vehicle function, comfort and performance.
• Drive in small groups on designated routes for 8 hour shifts while performing test procedures.
• Test drivers are not required to have any automotive technical experience.
Compensation for Drivers:
• General drivers can earn $11.00/hr. on PM shifts & ALL weekend shifts and $10.00/hr. on AM shifts
• Flexible scheduling with AM Day shifts, PM Night shifts and Weekend shifts available
• AM Day Shift: 5:00 AM - 1:30 PM (Monday - Sunday)
• PM Night Shift: 4:30 PM - 1:00 AM (Monday - Friday)
Retirees and veterans are welcome
Requirements of General drivers:
• Must be at least 19 years of age
• Have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record
• Minimum 2 years driving experience in the U.S. • Able to pass a written driving test, read maps and follow directions
• Must have good written and verbal communication skills (in English)
Performance Driven Workforce is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Welcome to Performance Driven Workforce. We are dedicated to providing clients with the best talent in the industry.
Performance Driven Workforce is currently hiring test drivers and experienced mechanics to support the new product development activities of automotive manufacturers throughout Southeast Michigan. If you have dreamed of test-driving the latest automotive products in development – before they’re available to the general public – or want to work with cutting edge technology on experimental vehicle builds, Performance Driven Workforce is for you!