3-4 DAYS/ 12 HOUR SHIFT
No experience necessary!
Must be motivated, willing to work hard! Stable work history is preferred!
Compensation: $17.05 per hour, Paid Weekly
• Medical Insurance (employer covers 75% of the cost of the plan)
• Voluntary Insurance: Vision, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, 401K and Critical Illness
• Paid Holidays (12 hours paid)
• Paid Vacation
• Company Supplied Uniforms
• Paid On-The-Job Training
Keys to Success!
• Ability to work all 3 shifts
• Must be motivated and have a positive attitude
• Perfect attendance is a requirement of the facility.
Currently looking for individuals to fill bakery Sanitation openings in an industrial bakery in Plymouth, MI. Interested candidates must have a positive attitude, motivated and take pride in their work.
Responsibilities of the Sanitation worker:
• Sanitation: Maintains and sanitizes equipment based on industry, state and federal regulations. Follow a concise routine, without missing any steps or re-creating the routine. Maintains cleanliness of the common areas including production floor, break room, restrooms, locker rooms and outside. Perform quality control checks consistently and properly.
• Quality: Works directly with management and production to ensure a quality product.
• Safety: work at all times in a safe manner, properly lock-out tag-out machinery, endure a clean work space and follow ALL established written and spoken safety and sanitation rules at all times.
• Communication: Maintain accurate documentation, logs and records. Ongoing communication with management in regards to any inconsistencies or concerns.
• Any and all other duties deemed necessary by supervision.
• 3-4 DAYS/ 12 HOUR SHIFT
• Friday reserved for overtime, as deemed necessary. for production.
• If scheduled on a holiday, the day is considered mandatory unless arrangements are made.
• First four weeks: may be required to train on an alternate schedule.
• Previous consistent work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
·Previous work history in sanitation, janitorial or custodial work preferred.
• Must have stable work history
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Drug test required.
• This job requires a criminal background check. Convictions and pending felony charges are not an absolute bar to employment and will only be considered if required by law or there is a substantial relationship to the circumstances of the particular job or if bond ability is at issue.
As a provider of workforce solutions in Southeast Michigan, LaJoy Group is a leader among staffing, home health care and recruiting firms in Michigan. Whether you’re looking for a new job or hiring talent in Michigan, we deliver. By client request, LaJoy Group is able to provide services throughout the Midwest.
By focusing on adding value and delivering measurable results through our unique service approach, LaJoy Group can develop and implement the right workforce solution.
Our mission is to deliver unique workforce solutions through a partnering approach that help corporations achieve their business objectives. We are committed to excellence towards our customers and employees, and create an overall positive employment experience.
We continuously build value into our relationships and provide our customers with solutions customized to their environments.