Compensation: $18.50 per hour, Paid Weekly
Schedule: 3 days a week/ 12-hour shifts, MUST BE AVAILABLE FOR ALL 3 SHIFTS
Sample Schedule: Friday may always be mandatory based on the needs of production
· Saturday, Tuesday & Wednesday, starting times at 3:30am, 3:45am, 5:45am, 7:00am
· Saturday, Tuesday & Wednesday, starting times at 3:30pm, 3:45pm, 5:45pm, 7:00pm
· Sunday, Monday and Thursday, starting times at 3:30am, 3:45am, 5:45am, 7:00am
· Sunday, Monday and Thursday, starting times at 3:30pm, 3:45pm, 5:45pm, 7:00pm
• Medical Insurance (employer covers 75% of the cost of the plan)
• Voluntary Insurance: Vision, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, 401K and Critical Illness
• Paid Holidays (12 hours paid)
• Paid Vacation
• Company Supplied Uniforms
• Paid On-The-Job Training
Keys to Success!
• Ability to work all any shifts within production and change schedule from week to week.
• Must be motivated and have a positive attitude.
• Perfect attendance is a requirement of the facility.
Currently looking for individuals to fill bakery Production Operator openings in an industrial bakery in Plymouth, MI. Interested candidates must have a positive attitude, motivated and take pride in producing a quality product.
Responsibilities of the Production Operator:
• Machine Operator: Must learn and understand all positions associated with the production and shipping of the product. Ensure proper set up and operation of machines. Adjust settings as necessary to ensure the best quality product.
• Quality: perform quality control checks consistently and properly including metal detector checks.
• Safety: work at all times in a safe manner, properly lock-out tag-out machinery, endure a clean work space and follow all safety protocol.
• Communication: ongoing communication with management and coworkers in regards to quality of product, any inconsistencies and/or concerns.
• Sanitation: Ensure a clean workspace at all time, discard as required and sweep surrounding areas.
• Any and all other duties deemed necessary by supervision.
• 3 days a week/ 12-hour shifts, Must be able to work any of the schedules from week to week
• Friday reserved for overtime, as deemed necessary for production.
• If scheduled on a holiday, the day is considered mandatory unless arrangements are made.
• First four weeks: may be required to train on an alternate schedule.
• Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Must have stable work history
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Drug test required.
• This job requires a criminal background check. Convictions and pending felony charges are not an absolute bar to employment and will only be considered if required by law or there is a substantial relationship to the circumstances of the particular job or if bond ability is at issue.
As a provider of workforce solutions in Southeast Michigan, LaJoy Group is a leader among staffing, home health care and recruiting firms in Michigan. Whether you’re looking for a new job or hiring talent in Michigan, we deliver. By client request, LaJoy Group is able to provide services throughout the Midwest.
By focusing on adding value and delivering measurable results through our unique service approach, LaJoy Group can develop and implement the right workforce solution.
Our mission is to deliver unique workforce solutions through a partnering approach that help corporations achieve their business objectives. We are committed to excellence towards our customers and employees, and create an overall positive employment experience.
We continuously build value into our relationships and provide our customers with solutions customized to their environments.