Bread Warehouse Loader
Compensation: $18.50 per hour, Paid Weekly
Schedule: 3 days a week/ 12-hour shifts (overtime on Friday as necessary)
• Medical Insurance (employer covers 75% of the cost of the plan)
• Voluntary Insurance: Vision, Dental, Disability, Life Insurance, 401K and Critical Illness
• Paid Holidays (12 hours paid)
• Paid Vacation
• Company Supplied Uniforms
• Paid On-The-Job Training
Keys to Success!
• Ability to work assigned shift
• Must be motivated and have a positive attitude
• Perfect attendance is a requirement of the facility.
Currently looking for individuals to fill a shipping associate opening in an industrial bakery in Plymouth, MI. Interested candidates should have 8+ years of stable work history and prior shipping experience.
Responsibilities of the Shipping Associate:
• Shipping: Know and understand all aspects of the Tool Box shipping system. Tag, audit, load and unload product from trucks based on orders.
• Quality: Ensure all product loaded on trailers has been properly tagged. Check that the product is coded correctly and in the correct bag
• Safety: work at all times in a safe manner, ensure a clean work space and follow all safety protocol.
• Communication: ongoing communication with management and coworkers in regards to quality of product, any inconsistencies and/or concerns.
• Sanitation: Ensure a clean workspace at all time, discard as required and sweep surrounding areas.
• Any and all other duties deemed necessary by supervision.
• 12-hour shifts, 3 days a week (1 shift will be on the weekend)
• Friday reserved for overtime, as deemed necessary for production.
• If scheduled on a holiday, the day is considered mandatory unless arrangements are made.
• First four weeks: may be required to train on an alternate schedule.
• Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
• Must have stable work history
• High School Diploma or GED required
• Drug test required.
• This job requires a criminal background check. Convictions and pending felony charges are not an absolute bar to employment and will only be considered if required by law or there is a substantial relationship to the circumstances of the particular job or if bond ability is at issue.
As a provider of workforce solutions in Southeast Michigan, LaJoy Group is a leader among staffing, home health care and recruiting firms in Michigan. Whether you’re looking for a new job or hiring talent in Michigan, we deliver. By client request, LaJoy Group is able to provide services throughout the Midwest.
By focusing on adding value and delivering measurable results through our unique service approach, LaJoy Group can develop and implement the right workforce solution.
Our mission is to deliver unique workforce solutions through a partnering approach that help corporations achieve their business objectives. We are committed to excellence towards our customers and employees, and create an overall positive employment experience.
We continuously build value into our relationships and provide our customers with solutions customized to their environments.