Love your job at Texas Roadhouse! Join our family and work in a high-volume restaurant filled with fun.
Are you a team player who can handle multiple responsibilities at once? Texas Roadhouse is looking for an individual who can work in a fast-paced environment to join our Line Cook team.
As a top-notch Line Cook, your responsibilities would include:
• Assembling food orders to completion
• Practicing speedy service
• Reading a Prep Sheet
• Staying organized and stocked
• Meeting and maintaining all food and plate specifications
• Meeting established cook-time standards
• Coordinating food items from all other parts of the line
• Motivating the team
If you think you would be a legendary Line Cook, apply to become a part of our Team today!
Our restaurant Roadies are the heart and soul of our company, bringing Legendary Food and Legendary Service to our local communities.
At Texas Roadhouse we have a fun culture with flexible work schedules, discounts in our restaurants, friendly competitions, recognition, formal training, and career growth opportunities.
Our Restaurant Roadies are paid weekly! In addition, we offer a comprehensive total rewards package after one year of service to Roadies that meet our benefit eligibility requirements. The total rewards package includes, but is not limited to, the following:
• A choice of medical plans that are best in class
• Dental and Vision Insurance
• Paid Vacation Time
• Short-Term Disability
• Life, Accident and Critical Illness Insurance
• Identity Theft Protection
• Employee Assistance Program
• Business Travel Insurance
• Annual holiday bonus
Texas Roadhouse is a family restaurant that prides in their legendary food and legendary service. We are looking for hard working and fun people to add to our roadie crew! We are looking for kitchen staff and front of house workers. We work around any schedules, have a fun easy going environment, and teach you everything you know to love our product as much as we do!
*We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. For details about our commitment to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and applicants. We encourage and welcome applicants of all ages to apply.