Location: Sterling Heights MI
Great Benefits & Vacation Package
Pay Rate- $17- $18 an hour
Shift: Afternoons- 3PM -1am
This is a Full-time job with overtime.
Looking for a great job with a growing Michigan Company?? Look no further. Our client in Sterling Heights, Michigan is looking to expand their team with talented individuals who like to work in a manufacturing environment, make a competitive salary, and be a part of a great team of people making a high quality product.
We are looking for candidates to work in the manufacturing of walk in coolers & walk in freezers.
• Build manufacturing assemblies for final construction
• Erect and break up down of walk-ins etc. with attention to safety
• Set up and operate job in accordance to good manufacturing practice standard operating procedures
• Clean work area of debris and discarded material
• Adjust equipment to ensure quality production
• Inspect finished assemblies for quality adherence to specifications
• Maintain inventory of job materials
• Transfer finished assemblies to designated areas
• Plan and layout work to meet production schedule requirements
• Prepare production documents, like standard operating procedures, manufacturing batch records, inventory reports, or productivity reports
• Set up verify the functionality of safety equipment
• Troubleshoot problems with equipment, devices, or products
• Provide advice or training to other technicians
• Proven experience using measuring tools (tape measure)
• Experience in operating equipment like hand tools, drills, pneumatic hammers etc.
• Knowledge of basic construction principles and methods
• Able to work in a team environment in a great environment
• Able to read instructions and blueprints when needed (Simple Dimensions)
• Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
• Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination
At Kelly, we connect great people with great companies.
We’re a leading advocate for nontraditional, independent workstyles, and we believe in the flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities they allow. That’s because the fear of getting “stuck” in a job is real. The reality of traditional work arrangements no longer fit the needs—or wants—of the evolving workforce, which is increasingly looking for ways to fit work into life.
We’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. Our employment opportunities span a wide variety of industries, companies, and locations around the world. Whether you’re looking for a temporary or contract position that fits your lifestyle, a project that leads to longer-term employment, or the full-time job of your dreams, Kelly can help you find what’s next for your career.
Connecting talented people to companies in need of their skills is at the very heart of what we do. That’s because in a world where nothing is permanent, job seekers and employers are continually asking, “What’s next?”
The next chapter in life and quest for advancement means careers are continually in motion. The next business strategy and journey for growth means employers are continually evaluating their workforce effectiveness. At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next for job seekers and employers.
People today are choosing to work in independent ways—temporary, contract, freelance, and as gig workers—to gain experience, advance their careers, and achieve flexibility to pursue their passions. For employers, the task then becomes embracing this modern world of work and rethinking their talent strategy to harness the potential of all workers and work styles and their value in the workplace.
We help people ditch the script on the old ways of thinking and make the people-work connections that enable the growth job seekers and employers are striving for.
Providing specialty services
We’re proud to be a global specialty talent solutions provider to meet the needs of job seekers and employers.
Office and Light Industrial
Managed Service Provider And More
The people of Kelly—those working internally, behind the scenes to make it all happen—are unique in their understanding and commitment to helping others create better futures and helping companies compete, prosper, and grow. That’s because the work we do matters. Helping people transform their lives matters. Shaping the future of work matters.
So for the workers and companies who are always in pursuit of what’s next, we’re right there with you, writing the story of work together. Because what’s next is what matters. And what’s next is what we’re all about.