To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Follow processes, procedures and work instructions.
• Assemble mechanical and electrical components or systems.
• Set up and conduct tests of complete units and components under operational conditions to obtain data for development, standardization, and quality control.
• Work with engineers to eliminate production problems.
• Performs all duties according to safety procedures.
To supply everybody, everywhere with custom batteries to power any project. Our unique combination of patented designs, efficient manufacturing, and an agile engineering team allow us to easily and affordably adapt our products to each customer’s needs. We will be a major player in the multi-billion dollar energy storage market — Building the world of tomorrow, one eBrick™ at a time.