ProQuest – Who we are…
The ProQuest Mission: Better research. Better learning, Better insights. ProQuest enables people to change their world.
ProQuest supports the efforts of students and researchers across the globe. Providing important research tools and curating treasure troves of content has helped ProQuest to become an industry leader in the Information Services market.
Customer Success Manager
What will I be doing?
The Customer Success Manager for TDM Studio is a key customer focal point who drives product adoption and expansion and helps customers to achieve their desired outcomes with TDM Studio and related PQIS content.
TDM Studio Customer Success Manager will serve as a key liaison between Product, Sales, and Support for customers to improve service levels and outcomes with the product. Primary responsibilities include leading TDM Studio customer success engagements, TDM Studio adoption, and growth with researchers, advising TDM Studio customers on optimizing workflows for researchers.
In this position, you will also…
• Point of contact for customers from product onboarding through adoption, expansion, and renewal. Work with customers to achieve their desired outcomes and maximizing their value with TDM Studio and related ProQuest content through success engagements designed to drive adoption and expansion.
• Drive business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability within existing accounts.
• Establish and manages to project milestones for customer integrations/implementations and ensures deliveries based on them
• Serve as a trusted, strategic advisor to customers by deeply understanding their needs and maintaining regular communication.
• Analyze customer health and related data to identify trends and opportunities for growth. Track progress in Salesforce and other systems.
• Collaborate with internal stakeholders to support sales opportunities, solve issues, communicate improvements and develop action plans for customers. Deliver highly professional service.
• Establish expertise in ProQuest systems supporting research workflows and for TDM Studio users at all levels. Maintain working knowledge of the capabilities of other relevant systems.
• Work closely with customers to create and maintain research workflows and projects with TDM Studio features and related content. Support initiatives to maximize sales and researcher adoption, optimize workflow efficiencies and retain customers.
• Contribute to the development of best practices and knowledge assets internally and customer-facing.
• Surface and share customer success stories.
Qualified Candidates must have…
• Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 3 years experience with customer engagement and project management
• Professional experience in Customer Success, Sales, or Support roles focused in the library or academic market including managing customer escalations and problem resolutions.
• Proven project management abilities, including strong communication and presentation skills.
• Understanding of academic research and is comfortable working with researchers
• Familiarity with cloud-based or SaaS products.
• Ability to build a strong rapport with customers, establish trust and credibility quickly.
• Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision.
• Strong documentation, organization, and prioritization skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; fluent in English.
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must be comfortable proactively reaching out and talking to customers by phone and demonstrating product features via online meeting tools.
Superstar Candidates will ALSO have…
• Experience in consultative selling and strategic account management.
• PMP or another project management certification.
• Working knowledge of data standards.
• Experience with Jupyter Notebooks, Github, or other research collaboration tools and methods.
• Familiarity with Text and Data Mining approaches and methodologies and/or application in academic research
More to love about becoming a PQ employee!
• Forbes Ranks ProQuest among 2018 America’s Best Mid-Size Employers
• We offer professional development opportunities with a significant focus on learning
• Our employee population is smart and highly collaborative
• All of our employees have access to ProQuest research products including e-books, genealogy, and academic journals
Other important information about this position:
• This position is open to remote workers
• This position requires weekday (Monday - Friday) attendance with some scheduling flexibility available around core working hours.
• Although duties are typically performed during normal business hours, occasional off-hours work may be required to meet customer and/or business needs.
• Every position requires certain physical capabilities. ProQuest seeks to make reasonable accommodations that enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential duties when possible.
At ProQuest, we work hard and have fun doing it. If love Customer Success, please consider joining our talented team!!
At ProQuest, we embrace the power of our people and value our differences — in thought, style, sexual orientation, gender identity, culture, ethnicity, and experience — recognizing that our diversity makes us a stronger company. Encouraging a diverse, inclusive workplace gives us the business advantage of understanding and meeting the needs of our diverse customers, clients, and communities.
ProQuest is committed to empowering researchers and librarians around the world. The company’s portfolio of assets -- including content, technologies and deep expertise -- drives better research outcomes for users and greater efficiency for the libraries and organizations that serve them.
ProQuest is a key partner for content holders of all types, preserving and enabling access to their rich and varied information. Those partnerships have built a growing content collection that now encompasses 90,000 authoritative sources, 6 billion digital pages and spans six centuries. It includes the world’s largest collection of dissertations and theses; 20 million pages and three centuries of global, national, regional and specialty newspapers; more than 450,000 ebooks; rich aggregated collections of the world’s most important scholarly journals and periodicals; and unique vaults of digitized historical collections from great libraries and museums, as well as organizations as varied as the Royal Archives, the Associated Press and the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.
This vast content allows serious research of virtually any research topic from multiple perspectives and across multiple formats. Precision search of the content is enabled through ProQuest’s renowned ability to structure data for simple access and discovery by students, scholars and information seekers of all kinds. These ProQuest technologies uncover the right content at the right time, while others streamline research routines with automated bibliographic support and document management, and by providing online platforms for anytime, any place collaboration. For librarians, ProQuest is an essential partner in driving the transformation of their organizations, providing practical and increasingly interoperable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solutions for acquisition, assessment, management and marketing of their information collections.
ProQuest’s innovations are built from a spectrum of expertise that has developed organically and as companies have joined the enterprise. Affiliate Bowker is acclaimed for its century of experience in the organization of book data via classics such as Books in Print. ProQuest’s aggregation solutions are supported by renowned skills in abstracting and indexing, while its historical collections leverage unique talent in the preservation and digitization of rare archival collections. Its EBooks area – encompassing pioneering brands ebrary and EBL-EBook Library – solve challenges related to emerging electronic formats. Other notable brands include the iconic ProQuest Dialog® information service that powers innovation in corporations; the Summon® discovery service, which enables patrons search their library’s collection through a single online portal; RefWorks, which provides students and faculty with a digital space for collaboration and management of all their research; Pivot™, a resource that matches funding and collaborators with researchers; and Intota®, a new management platform that enables libraries to make the shift from print to “e.”
ProQuest is headquartered in Ann Arbor, Michigan, with offices around the world.