Tired of the same job, each and every day? Looking to improve your future with a career? Today?
Randstad, the global leader in staffing, is recruiting for a Manufacturing Assembly associates for a national automotive parts and structure supplier in the Pontiac, Michigan area! With weekly pay, OT opportunities, conversion and referral bonus potential, and a great group of people to work with; now is the time to build your manufacturing experience into something more than the same thing day in and day out.
Currently looking to fill night and weekend shifts with a base pay of $15.25 and $.85 and $1.85 shift premiums respectively. Base 40-hour work week of 4 days, 10-hour shift per day.
Night shift runs Tuesday - Friday from 5pm to 3:30AM
Weekend shift is Friday/Saturday from 5am to 3:30pm and Sunday/Monday from 5pm to 3:30am
Some of the other amazing benefits of working with us include:
Weekly Pay! Onsite Representation to help support your needs! Health and dental insurance! As well as discounts on some major retailers and cell phone providers!
So what do we need from you?
We are looking for dedicated individuals that possess an eye for detail and with safety on the brain, with the desire to work in a fast-paced environment. Bring your dedication and positive attitude and we’ll train and support you to be amazing!
Some of the tasks you’ll be doing include:
· Referencing production orders to ensure plant meets daily and weekly production goals; completing appropriate paper work to verify personal daily production requirements are met
· Load/unload, lift/move, pull/push and/or positions products and materials throughout assigned work center. These roles require frequent standing, walking, bending, twisting, turning and lifting.
· Visually inspect parts from previous operations per manufacturing quality standards to ensure proper form, fit, and function. Ensure client and customer standards are met per instructions; including first piece approval, problem containment processes, quality alerts and other standards called out in quality policies or PLEX system specifics for each work center
· Complete on-link work center and operator inspection sheets to verify processes are stable and all visual inspection and gauge requirements are being met.
· Pack parts in correct bin/storage container per packing instructions to meet customer requirements and ensures proper labeling requirements are followed
· Monitor material usage and floor stock to ensure accurate inventory. Notifies material handlers when stock and inventory are low to prevent production interruptions.
· Ensure and maintain safety and cleanliness of work area by performing cleaning duties.
· Perform and cross train on various work centers as necessary
What you’ll need to bring is the ability to:
· Adhere to all proper facility and safety guidelines
· Follow guidance/direction from managers, supervisors, and team leads
· Learn and properly use PLEX systems
· Utilize safe lifting techniques with/without accommodations up to 50 lbs.
· Walk, stand, stoop, sit and bend for long periods of time with or without accommodations
· See, hear and read with or without accommodations
Position(s) will require work in multiple areas as needed to support the business.
Randstad provided the following inclusive hiring information:
We are an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.10 - $17.10 per hour
Wellness check, daily temp check and masks are required. Beginning 6/7, Fully vaccinated employees can submit their vaccination card for verification and are then exempt from wearing a mask.
Randstad, the global leader in staffing and HR solutions, is currently recruiting for multiple positions in the Metro Detroit area. With over 60 years in staffing we have the jobs that you are looking for with the human touch that many others do not offer. Apply today and start your new career with Randstad today!