UnitedHealthcare-exclusive Agent - Medicare Solutions
About the Opportunity:
Each day more than 10,000 individuals qualify for Medicare and are in need of a health insurance plan. This is a tremendous opportunity for those looking to make a meaningful impact in peoples’ lives.
As a UnitedHealthcare-exclusive agent, you are the determinant of your financial success – the harder you work the more success you can see.
You set your own schedule, helping to give you work-life balance, time for family or the flexibility to live your life as you want it. You own your own business, and we are there to support you every step of the way. We offer coaching, training, and communications and marketing support.
This job can offer the long-term income that compounds as your business grows year-over-year. And, we work with you to help set your business plan so that you can meet your financial and long-term goals.
The ideal candidate would have a background in health care or health services, hospitality, education, childcare, social services, home family care, sales, marketing, or the restaurant industry.
- We train YOU – no previous experience or license is required.
- Your work style: Motivated, eagerness to learn, self-starter, hard-working, team player.
- About you: You care about people, feel fulfilled by helping people, are comfortable talking with people, want to make a positive impact. Bonus: You have an interest in health care access and a compassion for the aging.
- What you want in a job: A flexible schedule, a position with growth potential, a stable and reliable income source that is tied to your hard work, a job that makes a real and positive impact on people, feeling fulfilled by the work you are doing, working with a company that shares your values. Note: this is a commission-only role.
- Committed to the values of: Compassion, integrity, relationships, innovation, and performance. Ethical behavior and integrity are a must.
- Technology level: Comfortable using technology, able to learn new platforms, familiar with remote meeting environments.
- Bonus: multilingual ability, and experience in sales, marketing, teaching or the health care industry.
- Build connections in one’s community.
- Responsible for growing and developing leads.
- Meeting – often virtually – with Medicare beneficiary consumers.
- Educating consumers on their healthcare options so that they can make an informed decision on which plan is most appropriate for their individual health needs and desires.
- Enrolling consumers in their UnitedHealthcare Medicare plan of choice.
- Be a resource point for your members.
What you get when you work with UnitedHealthcare:
· Offers the only Medicare Plans that carry the AARP® name
· Individualized coaching
· Professional support
· Personalized website
· Onboarding through your first sale
· Agent service team dedicated to agents like you
· Training opportunities
· Mobile platforms
Diversity and Inclusion:
As a company that serves everyone, valuing inclusion and diversity is a critical part of who we are. Our culture celebrates and respects the differences that make each of us unique. We are dedicated to being champions of better health for all, including those who are underserved or overlooked in our communities.
Caring for Our Community:
We are committed to addressing important issues that impact peoples’ health. We do this by helping expand access to care and addressing social determinants of health like housing, food and transportation. Through philanthropic and business investments, innovation and volunteerism, we are making a difference, one person at a time.
· Ranked #1 on Fortune’s 2021 “World’s Most Admired Companies” list in insurance and managed care for the 11th consecutive year
· Received a perfect score of 100 on the Human Rights Campaign Foundation’s Corporate Equality Index 2021
· Named to the Dow Jones Sustainability World and North America Indices since 1999
· Ranked #1 on all nine key attributes of reputation by Fortune in 2021
· Named one of America’s Most JUST Companies by JUST Capital and Forbes in 2020
· Named one of the best places to work for disability inclusion by the Disability Equality Index in 2021
· Awarded with the Frank C. Carr Award in 2019 by INROADS for a commitment to the diversity talent pipeline
· Ranked #7 as a Fortune 500 company in 2020
· Ranked #6 in the nation on the 2021 Military Friendly Employers list
· Named to the “All-Star” list of Fortune’s top 50 most admired companies for 2021
· Ranked one of America’s 50 most community-minded companies in 2020 by The Civic 50 for the ninth consecutive year
· Ranked #15 in Fortune magazine’s 2020 Global 500 list
· Awarded “Best Employers: Excellence in Health & Well-Being” top tier Platinum award by the National Business Group on Health for 2021
· Named to Forbes’ list of America’s 500 Best Large Employers for 2021
· For more information, visit: unitedhealthgroup.com/who-we-are/our-culture/awards-recognition
• UnitedHealthcare is proud to serve one in five Medicare beneficiaries. • UnitedHealth Group is the top ranking company in the insurance and managed care sector on Fortune's 2021"World's Most Admired Companies" list**.• Financially Stable - A Fortune 500 company – ranked #7 in the 2020 rankings**.• UnitedHealthcare puts you into business with a world-class partner; the only Medicare Advantage plan that is co-branded with AARP®.• The opportunity is huge and training and support are available to help you every step of the way. Just think, before you know it, you could be a leader in one of the fastest growing market opportunities of our time. Ready? It’s time to do your life’s best work.℠